SWEET MANGO Also popularly known as Dhana gudkeri, Gud stands for jaggery and Keri means mango. It is a sweet mango pickle where raw mangoes are chopped and combined with jaggery, split coriander seeds (dhana), asafoetida, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, and split mustard seeds. This is an all-time favorite Gujrati sweet pickle.
Ingredients: Raw mango, split coriander seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, split mustard seeds, and jaggery.
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS