This pickle has a sweet and sour taste. It is mixed with jaggery and sugar to balance the sourness of lemons along with salt, turmeric, split mustard seeds, and red chili powder. Lemons are rich in flavonoids that help boosts health and fight disease. They are a rich source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. In fact, one squeezed lemon provides around 21% of a person’s daily value (DV).
Ingredients: Lemon, salt, turmeric, sugar, split mustard seeds, jaggery, and red chili powder.
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
- Refrigerate AFTER OPENING.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS