Lal Mirch ka achar | stuffed red chili pickle | Lal Mirch ka bharwa achar is a spicy stuffed pickle recipe made with thick red chilies. It is a popular stuffed pickle from Rajasthani cuisine known for its hot and spicy taste combination of Red chili, cumin, aniseed, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, mustard oil, salt, split mustard seeds, lemon juice in this pickle is an ideal condiment or taste enhancer which can be served with roti, paratha or even with dal rice.
Ingredients: Red chili, cumin, aniseed, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, mustard oil, salt, split mustard seeds, lemon juice.
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS
There are no reviews yet.