Also known as Methiya Keri, this Gujarati pickle is the most popular and everyone’s favorite also called ‘khattu athanu’. The sourness of unripe mangoes mixed with groundnut oil, asafoetida, red chili powder, and salt blends so well, that finally what you get is a medium spiced Khatta achaar with hints of mellowed bitterness from the fenugreek seeds & mild pungency from the split mustard seeds.
You can choose the spice level as per your taste.
- Medium Spicy
- Hot Spicy
Ingredients: Raw mango, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, groundnut oil, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, split fenugreek seeds, split mustard seeds.
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS