Let the tiny little bits take care of your health. Chia seeds are a great addition to your daily diet. Considered among the healthiest foods on the planet, chia seeds are packed with essential nutrients
Despite their tiny size, Chia Seeds are packed with essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. Loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain. There are no preservatives in the product, which makes the seeds organic.
Benefits of Chia Seeds:
- Aids in Weight loss
- It may Promote healthy digestion
- Prevents aging and cancer
- It Increases energy level
- Regulating blood sugar and cholesterol level
- It may Improve bone health
- It is Gluten-free
- It helps Muscle building
How to eat Chia Seeds? (How to use it?)
- These are some of the simplest ways to include chia seeds in your diet-
- You can eat chia seeds with water after soaking. It helps to prevent dehydration.
- Mix chia seeds with whatever milk you prefer, it makes chia pudding a delicious dish that can be eaten for breakfast or as a dessert.
- You can add in your favorite salad vegetables, yogurt, oatmeal, homemade muffins, cookies pancakes, tea.
Weight: 150 gms each