Organic White Quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is a gluten-free, whole grain that was traditionally cultivated and eaten by Incas people from the Peruvian mountains. The grain is very versatile and can be used in any recipe as a substitute to rice.
Quinoa contains small amounts of the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids and, in comparison to common cereals, has a higher content of monounsaturated fat.
Quinoa is also highest of all the whole grains in potassium, which helps control blood pressure.
Isvaari White Quinoa is gluten-free and a great alternative to other gluten-containing grains. It is fluffy, crunchy, and nutty all at the same time.
Cooking Isvaari Organic white quinoa is as easy as any grain, you just soak it and cook until the seeds are soft. Once cooked, you can use it to make fantastic salads, crumbles, and even baked goods.
Here are some of these tempting benefits:
- May lower the risk of chronic disease.
- May help you lose weight.
- May help balance blood sugar.
- Suitable for those with coeliac disease and gluten intolerance.
- May improve gut health.
- Fortified with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
How to Prepare White Quinoa:
- Rinse them and add them to a pan. Include water and boil them for 10 minutes. Lower the heat and cover the lid to wait 15 minutes. Rest them for 5 minutes and they will be ready!