Browntop millet is not only nutritious but also very delicious. It is gluten free, has essential fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants. It is a rich source of natural fiber, when compared to other grain.
Brown Top millet is consumed in forms of rice and roti. But one can use it as batter for Idli, Kheer, and Upma also. This crop is also used as bird food or fodder. Brown Top Millet is purely organic and grown without any artificial chemicals or pesticides. Millets makes you feel fuller and satiates hunger well. So, you will not feel hungry for a longer time. This helps in overall weight loss and weight control, so you stay fit and healthy.
Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- Naturally gluten-free, an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient not commonly found in grains. Also high in “resistant starch,” a newly-discovered type of dietary fiber that can benefit blood-sugar management, weight control.
- Manage Blood Sugar If you’re diabetic, you might want to consider adding millet to your diet to control blood sugar levels.
- High Nutritional Value seeds & it’s grain is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. It has high amounts of calcium, manganese, phosphorus, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C.
- Natural Laxative The fiber content in this tiny little grain can help regulate your bowel movements, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Browntop Millet helps in improving efficiency of the digestive system and cleansing the body from metabolic waste. A Right food for all digestive organ related diseases.