Organic Amaranth is an ancient grain, organically grown in Himalayan region of India. It is one of the most nutritious grains, with high amounts of calcium, iron and protein. This gluten free seeds has highest quantity of amino acids and most importantly lysine which has few grains other than amaranth can provide.
When you add organic Amaranth seeds in your daily diet it provides a perfect source of proteins in the essential form of gluten free food.
Amaranth is a nutritious, gluten-free grain that provides plenty of fiber, protein, and micronutrients. It has also been associated with several health benefits, including reduced inflammation, lower cholesterol levels and increased weight loss.
Mix it with soup, salads, pastas, and smoothies to add a dose of nutrition with taste.
Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers.
- Doesn’t contain any gluten which makes it a great choice for people who are celiac or gluten intolerant and an excellent way to boost the nutritional power of gluten-free recipes.
- Has a much higher protein content than for most other grains.
- It is a good source of fiber.
- It may help reduce cholesterol levels.
- Helps aid weight loss.
- Has excellent Folate content, and hence is very good for pregnant women.