Happy Karma Buckwheat is a highly nutritious whole grain that many people consider to be a superfood. Buckwheat is an ingredient in many everyday food products, such as breakfast foods, flour, and noodles.
Benefits of Buckwheat Groats (Kuttu Seeds)
- Rich in fiber: The fiber in the grains helps you cleanse your gut and keeps your digestive tract healthy. It also helps with controlling the blood sugar level.
- Healthful complex carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are your body’s main source of energy: They help fuel your brain, kidneys, heart muscles, and central nervous system. For instance, fiber is a carbohydrate that aids in digestion, helps you feel full, and keeps blood cholesterol levels in check.
- Source house for Vitamins: The Buckwheat Groats are a really good source of vitamins. they are filled with vitamins namely Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A. All these vitamins are good for your skin, it makes your skin soft, glowing young-looking.
- A minefield for essential minerals: All the available minerals helps the body in a different way. some help eyes, some skin, some hair and so on.
- Good for heart: There has been good evidence that eating Pumpkin Seeds, because of their ALA content, could well be beneficial for the heart and the prevention of cardiovascular disease as part of a balanced diet.
Weight: 650 gms
There are no reviews yet.