Refreshing ginger with a pungent taste of garlic, the spiciness of green chili and kalonji with lemon juice, groundnut oil, vinegar, nigella seeds, red chili powder, asafoetida, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, and salt gives it a bitter taste that is described as a mix between oregano and onions. It is often found in Middle Eastern and South Asian cuisines. It is a perfect combination that goes very well with any dish.
Ingredients: Garlic, ginger, green chilies, lemon juice, groundnut oil, vinegar, nigella seeds, red chili powder, asafoetida, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, and salt.
Allergy Warning – CONTAINS GROUNDNUT OIL
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS