It is a tongue-tickling pickle masala used to flavor raw mangoes, green chilies, carrot, kabuli chana, methi seeds, etc. It is a mixture of turmeric powder, red chili powder, split fenugreek seeds, split mustard seeds, asafoetida, and groundnut oil. You can enjoy a snack of khakhras drizzled with ghee and koro sambhar (dry pickle masala). It goes very well with dhoklas and idlis too.
Ingredients: Turmeric, red chili powder, split fenugreek seeds, split mustard seeds, asafoetida, groundnut oil.
Allergy Warning – CONTAINS GROUNDNUT OIL
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 5 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS