“Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster. That makes sense, as chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium.
- All Seeds are grown naturally using an Indigenous variety of Plants/Seeds in various rural farms of India.
- After the efforts taken by our Farmers for 3-5 months, we finally get fresh, Natural, and completely chemical-free Seeds for munching!
- Seeds are then sun-dried and are separated from their Husks if any using the traditional method of Winnowing.
- These Natural & Healthy Seeds are then cleaned, graded, and packed manually and not by any Machine process.
- Women associated with Rural Self-Help Groups are provided with Seeds and cleaning & packing materials.
- Satvyk’s Organic Seeds are rich in Minerals, Calcium, Iron, and Proteins. Daily consumption of them helps in maintaining strong health.
- In fact, seeds tend to be richer in Minerals and Proteins than vegetables. Loaded with omega -3 fatty acids, consumption of seeds helps in maintaining strong heart health as well as blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
Usage: Try Roasting these seeds and add a pinch of Black salt and ajwain powder, it will be a healthy alternative for your Mouth freshener and Munching as well!
Weight: 500gms, 200gms & 100gms
There are no reviews yet.