Put together both Ginger and Tea tree do many things but most importantly they:
- Help prevent dandruff due to their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties.
- Prevent dryness and flakiness on the scalp.
- Remove dead skin and unclog pores, thus promoting an environment for hair growth.
- Ginger has natural antiseptic properties & balances the scalp pH, thus taking care of dandruff.
- Tea Tree removes dead skin and unclogs the pores on the scalp, which means tea tree oil can work to clear and strengthen the skin on the scalp, helping to prevent infections or conditions such as dandruff.
Features of Anti Dandruff Hair Shampoo:
- Fights dandruff and prevents flaking on the scalp.
- Unlike other anti-dandruff shampoos, this does not leave your hair dry after wash.
- Balance scalp pH level and unclogs pores, keeping fungi & bacteria away.
- Contains no sulfates, parabens & other harmful chemicals.