Amla (Indian gooseberries) are a major ingredient in several herbal tonics as they are reputed to be good for the liver, eyes, and stomach. Amla is the richest known source of Vitamin C. Amla simmered in sugar syrup with cardamom and saffron gives it an amazing flavor.
Ingredients: Amla, saffron, sugar, and cardamom
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body
- Indian pickles can protect your liver
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitable for – Above 2 years
- Store at Cool Dry Place.
- Use a dry spoon to handle.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Stir well before every use.
Dispatch Time – 3 – 4 WORKING DAYS
There are no reviews yet.